Страна:

Статус: Вне зоны обнаружения
Ещё не вышел!

Реклама
dr_GДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2007, 04:56 | Сообщение # 3
Soldier Of Fortune

Страна:

Вот он о чём! Это главный герой пишет наверно...

My name is John Dalton. I have been fighting in the biggest war mankind has ever seen. And that is all I know.

They tell me that my parents are dead. They tell me that they found me in a graveyard, disfigured, mutlilated, and clinging to life. I should have been dead, they say.
I would have been better off dead. But they brought me here. They kept me alive. And this is why I fight.

I can't remember ever holding a gun in my life. But from the moment they handed me one, it felt right. I knew that this is what I was meant to do. I was a born killer - and killing is what I did best.

For months on end, we fought them. We single handedly held off the uprising, and I spearheaded every attack, somehow escaping every battle unscathed.

But now, something is wrong. Even in the most unlikely of hiding places, the Combine are finding us. Our numbers are slowly decimating. And... things have been disturbing me. Dreams. Nightmares, in fact. Of places that I've never seen in my life, but seem so real that I could almost... reach out and touch something.

Something is wrong.
With us.
With me.

Реклама
dr_GДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2007, 04:57 | Сообщение # 4
Soldier Of Fortune

Страна:

Собственно вот он сам

http://media.moddb.com/cache....054.jpg

Реклама
dr_GДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2007, 05:01 | Сообщение # 5
Soldier Of Fortune

Страна:

Всё ребята! Накрылся мод! Можете глянуть на [офф]ициальный сайт http://www.nightfallmod.com/

Но ничего более "It is with a heavy heart that today we announce that NightFall will not continue development. While we have been pushing for a release for nearly 6 months now, the team has unfortunately lacked the drive, motivation and dedication to complete our work.
NightFall has had a very interesting history - for those of you that followed the mod, you will know that we had alot of ups and downs. This rollercoaster ride, especially the downs, have affected the team more than we possibly expected, and as a result the mod is not what we wanted it to be today.
To all the fans out there who followed us throughout our development, we thank you for your support throughout the years. From a humble map-pack to a full-blown total conversion, NightFall was a learning experience for every one of us on the development team. We all leave it with very few regrets, knowing that we are both better modders and better people as a result of the time we spent working together.
" вы там не увидите

Реклама
dr_GДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2007, 05:01 | Сообщение # 6
Soldier Of Fortune

Страна:

Тупые козлы! Мод обещал быть очень крутым! Я ещё ждал блин

AllLife Forum » Мир Half Life » Модификации » NightFall
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

http://www.hl.clan.su © 2007-2017